Freshly prepared for you
Canapés are a great way of introducing guests to your event, be it a beautiful wedding, smart corporate event or a lovely private party.
Usually served quite early on with a glass of something special, these little appetisers form an informal first part of a great eating experience.
These yummy little treats are elegantly prepared and presented, and allow you the freedom of greeting and mingling with your guests before the party gets into full swing.
£7.95 per person
£8.95 per person
£9.95 per person
- Sesame Seed Coated Mini Goat Cheese on a Cucumber Boat
- Mozzarella Plum Tomato and Red Onion with Fresh Basil Bruschetta
- Chicken Liver Parfait with Plum Jam and Sage Crisp
- Sliced Smoked Salmon with a Spicy Mango Salsa
- Asian Spiced Shredded Beef on Baby Gem Hearts
- Traditional Rare Roast Beef in Mini Yorkshire Pudding with Horseradish Cream
- Classic Smoked Salmon Roulade with Cream Cheese
- Teriyaki Beef Steak
- Chicken Fillet Skewer and Satay Sauce
- Mini Thai Fish Cakes with Dragon Fruit Salsa
- Baby New Potatoes with Crème Fraiche and Crispy Pancetta
- Sesame and Soy wrapped Chicken or Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Local Reared Spotted Black Pig Sausage and Whole Grain Mustard Dip
- Tempura Prawns in a Crisp Batter and served with a Chilli Dip
- Grilled Camembert and Sun Dried Tomato with Black Olive Gallettes
- Feta Cheese and Spinach Baked Mini Mushrooms
- Grilled Whole Prawn with Chilli Jam and Fresh Lime
choice of two starters
- Slow roast tomato and onion tatin topped with glazed goats cheese.
- Seared duck carpaccio with celeriac remoulade and mango salsa.
- Cured salmon with pea shoot salad, pomegranate and pea foam.
- Roast Mediterranean tart with herb dressing and rocket salad.
- Pressed ham hock terrine served with an apple jelly and olive ciabatta.
- King Prawn Cocktail on Crisp baby gem with tomato tatin and citrus aioli.
- Tian of crab and Prawn with a tropical fruit salsa.
- Baby gem, pomegranate and blue cheese salad with black forest ham and a honey yoghurt dressing.
- Teriyaki salmon and summer vegetable Noodles.
- Chicken liver parfait with onion chutney and toasted brioche.
- Classic chicken Caesar salad.
- Palma ham, honeydew melon and feta cheese with manga and basil.
- Confit of duck terrine with a fig and orange chutney.
- Tomato, rocket and mozzarella salad with salsa Verdi.