A sweet little finish
No feast is complete without a pudding. Our desserts are served buffet style again. You simply choose from the menu and leave the rest to us.
Or, if you really want to push the boat out, what about a Grazing Table of Desserts? This could be a surprise for all. We can drop the sides on the gazebo and turn things round to construct a Dessert Grazing Table which would give yourselves and your guests the real wow factor. Alternatively, it could be set up elsewhere at the venue.
choice of two
- Vanilla Panna Cotta served with a Mango Compote and Fresh Mint
- Chocolate Marquise with White Chocolate Cream and Fresh Berries
- Iced Lemon Posset with Fresh Raspberries and Almond Shortbread
- Classic Eton Mess served with a Buttered Biscuit
- Chocolate and Baileys Mousse
- Traditional Crème Brûlée
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake with Fruit Compote
- Summer Pudding with Clotted Cream